Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: This post takes the cake.

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    I read this over on the other place and just find it halarious that attitudes with some of the CC peices.

    I demand that I receive 1 deion sanders falcons that I ordered through the direct link. If these are so damn limited why is TMP allowing people to purchase 2 of each. It's not my fault that whoever was running the store allowed me to purchase the figure last night. Oh, and don't say that it isn' t in stock either because you are selling them right now to people on the master list. Thanks for nothing TMP.


    This post will be bumped until my order is allowed to go through.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amazing how the sports jocks are the ones that seem to whine and cry the loudest and best.


    Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that ALL sports jocks and colletors are cry babies and whiners, just the ones that tend to be vocal about how things transpire.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Tsk....tsk.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL!
    Originally posted by Megalithanod:

    Amazing how the sports jocks are the ones that seem to whine and cry the loudest and best.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's really amazing is..... That hasn't changed since I was in high school some 25 years ago. IOW What else is new? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    True

    I never really hung around them in high school.

    I was in the Marching Band, the Computer club, the math club, the science club, well...you get the picture.....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Maybe they are mad because of this:

    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...s_050503182810

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Well, I'm neither a sports jock or a whiner, but the way McF has handled this whole situation sucks!

    I was to the point of finalizing my order when it locked me out. I was THAT far along and yet I didn't receive an e-mail telling where the "secret site" is! What the FUCK? How much further in the order process did I need to be?

    These figures aren't even for me! Oh well, I'll just wait for the clusterfuck scheduled for tomorrow.

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I can understand that Nomals.

    I wasn't inferring that the situation isn't something that is very disappointing. I was wanting a set, for trade bait - so I tried. This is the first time that I haven't been able to get into the system and place an order, no matter how battered it was.

    I am disappointed in that, and the fact that it may not bode well if a solution ins't identified before Spawn i.30 is released - that would be one that I would be very unhappy about, but still there are other ways to get one for me.

    I just find it funny in that most of the posts are of a "I'll throw my weight around" manner and "I'll get what I wan't or I'll keep telling you that I'm unhappy". Being unhappy is one thing - to post like that one is a bit off the edge. Post you are unhappy, but on the edge of harassing them a bit immature of it all.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...gosh, that's cute. Retarded, but cute.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    I"I'll get what I wan't or I'll keep telling you that I'm unhappy".
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAW!

    Oh no! They are unhappy! Call Hong Kong and tell them to pull double shifts until we have enough Deon figures for all of North America! Gasparoonies!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    Well, I'm neither a sports jock or a whiner, but the way McF has handled this whole situation sucks!

    I was to the point of finalizing my order when it locked me out. I was THAT far along and yet I didn't receive an e-mail telling where the "secret site" is! What the FUCK? How much further in the order process did I need to be?

    These figures aren't even for me! Oh well, I'll just wait for the clusterfuck scheduled for tomorrow.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let me know if you get shutout tomorrow. I ordered an extra set so you can have it if you need it for cost plus shipping plus shipping (C+S+S).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •